- Direct access to Greater China market, with the biggest concentration of Chinese collectors, who are paying top dollar for Chinese materials, from Classic to modern.
- Buying and selling inside China is constrained by strict import/export control as well as strict forex control.
- Hong Kong has no import/export control on philatelic properties as well as no forex control. There is no sales or value-added taxes. A token 0.5% tax is imposed upon foreign vendors.
- Our principals are serious collectors, winning top awards in international exhibitions, office-bearers in philatelic societies, writers and editors in philatelic journals, with worldwide relationships and acceptance.
- Combining both knowledge and respect for the material, we treat your materials with the care and passion like our own, rather than merely as a commodity.
- Meticulous lotting for maximum realizations.
- Extensive promotion and advertising of auctions as well as visibility and placement on the leading independent stamp auction platforms for worldwide coverage and exposure.
- The market leader in the high-end Chinese philatelic materials, we can advise you on your collecting investment and exit strategies.
- Public auctions in Hong Kong, with real-time on-line bidding.
- Professionally researched catalogues, with appropriate single-vendor catalogues.
- Experienced, respected expert teams.
- Experienced client support team that you have known for years.
- Inaugural auction in July 2022 with record-breaking results. Next auction November 2022!
- WE AWAIT YOUR CONSIGNMENTS!